Making Valentines for friends and family is a classic tradition! Alston had fun painting on paper and doilies with sparkly paint. Then I took dictation of what he wanted to "write" on each card. Most were pretty funny and a bit non-nonsensical.
I made my own treats! This one was for a dinner with Aunt LoLo and Eliyah! It was a shame to cut it up...but it sure was tastee!
And of course, PINK DINNER!!! Pink and white raviolis w/ smoked salmon and pink grapefruit, pomegranate endive salad
We even had pink "cocktails"...Alston was quite excited about his pink cocktail, which was a sparkling strawberry soda. There were many rounds of "cheers" toasts w/ our fancy drinks!
While Patrick and I are not big Valentine's gift people, we could not resist a little something for our special bobo (and we happened to have this tucked away for a special occasion).
To finish off the magic, we had some strawberry ice cream w/ chocolate sauce and strawberry whip cream! Ou - la - la!



No comments:
Post a Comment