11.09.2010

Hap to ZOOO!

Wow, a bobo could get use to this! Birthdays sure are great fun. I wake up and get presents....I play with them all morning, so my parents can prepare for a party in my honor! They invite a few of my bobo-friends over for playtime, stories and best of all - CAKE!!!


My parents worked on this special cake for my birthday the night before my party. Despite MeMe's hurt finger, she worked hard to create a magical treat that I did not even realize was a cake. I thought it was a new truck that I could play with. It was even tip-tip-tipping out ROCKS! Turns out the rocks were chocolate candy, kinda like M&Ms that I loved at Halloween. This was one of my most fun days yet! My parents said I was in top form and the life of the party. Having my friends over was the best EVER!


 Everyone sang a song to me...I think it went something like "Hap to Zoo....Hap to Zoo, Bobo", or at least that's how I sing it. GaGa and I had been practicing blowing out candles since I saw Aunt LauLau blow hers out at her party. I blew out all the candles on the first try! Everyone was impressed and thought MeMe had helped me.


 I was pretty tired after the festivities but WAY too excited to sleep. I kept my parents up most the night talking about the party and my special birthday cake. Gaga even said he heard me ask for "two green rocks" in the middle of the night. Man, I loved those chocolate rocks!!!!

No comments: