Suddenly, I have WAY more of a "boy" than a tiny helpless baby. Its been loads of fun to watch his imagination burst forth and his personality sky rocket. He continues to be gregarious, fun loving and completely silly at times. Alston is really developing quite a sense of humor...complete with comedic timing. He is a total HAM. He loves being the star, cracking jokes and being a total goofball. Along with that comes his theatrics! There are times where his inner drama-queen comes out and he's pretending to pout (or crying for attention) over something absurd. I guess this comes with the 2, rising 3 year old territory.
He still into making loads of truck, car, jack-hammer or any loud machine noises he can. He's been drawn to "building" things, in particular shelves. Clearly, this is a result of the past 6 months shelf building at our place (PS - it's ALMOST finished!).
Alston talks about his extended family lots too. He always hatching plans for activities he is going to do with each member of the family(or extended family friend). Or finding things in the world that spark a remembrance of specific people. He clearly is very people oriented.
Sometimes, when he and I have a perfect quiet moment, he whispers to me "I love you to the moon and back". I melt a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment