5.15.2013

Ready for an overnight?

This week at school they are gearing up for a sleepover at school. Families will bring tents and pitch them on campus to sleepover with the kiddos. They have loads of things planned - camp fire in sand area, sing-a-long, special night walk to listen to sounds of the night and of course a pancake breakfast. Alston is pretty excited and has been asking for weeks "is this the weekend we sleepover at school?".
So, this week is pajama week and kids can wear PJs to school all week. Alston was reluctant to and after much priding finally agreed to... I'm guessing since I was wearing Jim-Jams too that is was an easier "risk" to take.
Here is couple pics if his class looking at calendar to count the days till the campout. And Alston and I at the end if school day in PJs but I should have had someone take the picture as you can't see out pajamas! (Yes, Alston painted his face at school!)






No comments: