Patrick's older sister, Kathy and her family rolled out the Christmas banner for us and even gave up their bed! I think I thought we'd checked into the Ritz, when our bags were shuffled up to Kathy and Jamie's master bedroom. Beyond generous- Really, Thanks again for such a treat.
Aunt Kathy and Alston full of holiday cheer.
Uncle Jamie and cousin Evan dove right into taking care of Alston. Note: this is the same Jamie who inspired my blog. Patrick's parents (Grandy-ma and Grandy-pa) and his younger sister, Laura were also at Kathy and Jamie's house. Not to mention cousin Grace's still very popular panda clan that lives there too. So, it was a real house full!
From the left: Ting-Ting (I think?), Grace holding Tai-Shan, Grandy-pa holding Rainbow, the polar bear and Alston. Tai-Shan is named after the panda at the Washington DC Zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment