Sleep Marathon
Wow, holy sleep marathon! I'm just starting my day after a record 11 hours of sleep! Now mind you this was in a 5 hour, 3 hour, 3 hour sleep pattern with quick feedings in between but I'm still amazed. The night before last was close to 8 hours in a 4 hour, 2.5 and 2.5 hour breakdown. The other amazing part is I had to wake Alston up to eat! I think he wanted to just keep on sleeping last night (like father like son!). All this since getting a new blanket in the mail from our friend, Paula. It's not a terribly unusual blanket aside from being of the SUPER cute flannel variety but obviously it has SPECIAL powers. Oh, and it's a bit oversized which is really great for swaddling! Perhaps it was the swaddling paired with bath time last night that enabled us to achieve such sleep abilities. I'm not sure but we sure took advantage of it!Here are some shots of bath time!
3 comments:
What a cute photo! He has changed so much in one month! It's amazing! We think we see a little of Patrick in this photo.
Happy 1 month old Birthday Buddy!
His cheeks are really filling out!! I think he's also gained a lot of weight. We'll see at the next Doctor's appt.
Post a Comment