12.08.2008

Great Awake Moments

Today, Alston has spent a great deal of the morning awake. We played in the play gym, sang songs and had some crying spells mixed with lots of dining sessions for one individual (not sure I ever got a proper meal but there was some coffee). Does any one really know how the "peanut butter and jelly" song actually goes? I made up my own insane version, I don't think Alston minded. Funny that now that I can use these songs, I don't remember how they go.

Here are a couple cute shots I got of the little guy today, including a pretty great smile! Aw, he's sooo darn CUTE!!!

2 comments:

Medow & Metzner said...

Such a charmer already! Can't wait to get some more Alston time!

Anonymous said...

Owen has become an expert at the PB&J song. I'm sure he will teach it to Alston when he sees him in a couple of days!