I've taken to a new walking schedule since I've been off work. I've been walking about 3 miles most days, usually up and down the Mandela Parkway promenade(in my neighborhood). Walking is supposed to be good for kicking labor into gear... and I decide not to let today's rain deter my efforts. I bundled up, put on the sneakers and headed out.
Of course referencing, this picturesque view in San Francisco:
.jpg)
Most of my walk was uneventful and strangely quiet. Just me, Millimeter, flooded grassy patches and millions of raindrops. All was well until the very end when I came across a horrific sight that I'm still trying to process. Sorry to have to post this image....
4 comments:
is that a rat??!
Glad to see you bravin both the rain and the lamentable parts of our fair city. Can't believe the Skipolini's failed to work it's magic...try some super spicy thai...it brought my contractions on in mere hours! Soon soon!!
This would be MIGHTY BIG rat. I think it's a pitbull...that's my guess. I haven't had a weird pitbull run in since that summer some broke into my car and left me a pitbull. Some how, I feel like this dog did not die naturally in this bag of Alpo...
Wow! What an unnerving site- I stupidly enough clicked on the picture to get a closer view. I hope the next walk is a clear day with lots of sunshine! Just remember the beautiful spa day... I think little peanut is just waiting to have a birthday buddy :)
Post a Comment