11.27.2008

Turkey Day at the Kavamores!

All the Turkey day praise must go to Grammy! She spent the better part of yesterday prepping for our feast. While I bounced the baby, Grammy whipped up stuffing, prepped the bird and made the sweet potato casserole. Patrick made the green bean casserole today. My mom's bird came out superb...I followed the same instructions last year and was not nearly as tastee. She just has that special touch with a turkey I guess. Aunt Laura rounded out the goods with apple pie and cornbread. Everything was delicious!

Here is a photo of our guest this year (minus
Patrick and I):
From the left: Will and Matt (Laura's friends from Vegas), Aunt Laura, Susan, my Aunt Carol, my mom (aka Grammy/Laraine/Turkey master!) AND ALSTON!


My mom and Aunt Carol with napping Alston.

Earlier today, we also had a great little visit with Leighton who stopped in today to meet Alston! Alston really took a shining to Leighton and napped on him for quite some time. I think Patrick might have been jealous.
Yes ladies, this guy is available!

1 comment:

Medow & Metzner said...

mmm...exactly which guy is available? xo