11.02.2008

Today's the Due Date

Today is officially our due date. Millimeter is welcome to arrive any time really.
It's been an interesting day of reflection. Neither Patrick or I can believe that the whole pregnancy has flown by so quickly (and fortunately with no complications). We are both feeling more ready for our new friend to arrive...though we can't possibly imagine what they will be like or what our new life will offer.
Over the 40 weeks, we have joked about getting the legendary labor inducing pizza from Skipolini's and tonight was the night!!!
If you aren't familiar with the Prego Pizza check it out.



Here it is....the Prego Pizza. Sure hope it works. While it was delicious, I'm not sure it was exotic ENOUGH for my palette to send me into wild labor contractions. I tried loading my slices with extra chile flakes in hopes of really pushing this pie into the "inducing" zone.

No comments: